Hi, I’m Rhonda Bradley, freelance writer and content strategist.
I’m a musician-turned-writer who brings a unique sense of creativity and passion to everything I do, along with a keen eye for detail.
I’ve been a full-time professional freelance writer since 2016. Below are some of the highlights.
"Rhonda is consistent and reliable. Most importantly, she always produces high-quality work and it’s apparent she dedicates ample time and research to each project she’s tasked with."
- Grayson Kemper, Content & Editorial Manager, Clutch
“Rhonda is an exceptional writer with a great work ethic. She is super responsive, easy to work with, and will help your website rank on Google. She was a big help for us at Minority Mindset!"
- Jaspreet Singh, Founder, Minority Mindset
- Evita Bourmpaki, Friendly Stock
SK Pure Essentials,,
- Sonja Crandon, CEO @ SK Pure Essentials
As a content strategist, I help companies develop strategies that generate traffic, engagement, and conversions for brand websites.
As a freelance writer, that deep understanding of the marketing process is always with me. I write reader-first SEO content, in your brand’s voice, that connects with your target audience.
7+ years as a full-time professional freelance writer.
Here are a handful of clients I’ve worked with as a freelancer.
- As the lead content writer for Sharelov blog for 5 years, I helped Sharelov blog articles reach the top of Google Search pages, despite fierce, enterprise-level competition. For Sharelov, I’ve written hundreds of Ultimate Guides, feature articles, and list-style posts that help marketers, creators, and brands succeed at digital marketing.
- As a freelance writer with Chat Agency, I conduct quality assurance editing and copywriting for social media captions, presentations, video scripts, and ads for companies such as McDonald’s and ATV Mobile.
- As the head content writer for Minority Mindset blog for 5 years, I wrote finance-related articles that placed in Google’s top 5 results, despite fierce, enterprise-level competition. For its blog, I wrote hundreds of articles and educational materials that help people understand personal finance, investment, and money management.
- As a freelance writer for The Manifest, I helped inform and educate readers on the latest in SMB business, tech, and news with hundreds of articles on tech, marketing, IT, and HR.
- As a freelance writer for Clutch, I wrote hundreds of guest-post articles on behalf of Clutch’s Editorial Manager. These were ghostwritten articles published on websites such as:
- Social Media Today
- Digital Information World
- CSR Journal
- Recruiting Daily
- HR Technologist
- The Job Network
- TNW (The Next Web)
- IT Chronicles
Ready to get serious about engaging your readers and driving traffic and conversions for your website? Book a free consultation with Rhonda today.